How selling with Oz works
Grow Your Business with Oz Frontdoor
Fulfilled by Amazon has one major flaw, it’s bad for sellers because margins are so slim. We want to change that with Oz Frontdoor.
- In simple terms, we are still growing our customer base. The #1 way to do that is to offer more products and work *together* with our brand partners to offer your great products to them.
- We will market, warehouse and fulfill orders that happen on our platform and charge between 8-15% per product as our fee. Our goal is to create terms that are better than Amazon and give you total control over pricing.
- You deliver/ship your product to us and we will take care of fulfilling orders that come in on the Oz marketplace and delivering those orders to our local customers.
- You set the price and we take care of the rest.
- You will receive payouts through our partner provider, CollabPay where we can track sales and automate payments to you.
- Our marketing efforts will be small at first, as we are still a small team and a new business. However, we will boost your products on our social media and do whatever we can. Let’s talk through a plan that works for us all!
- Join us as we bring Colorado an easy way to shop sustainably and locally!
- Apply to become a consignor on our marketplace below!
Interested in selling your products on the Oz marketplace? Drop us a line!
Simply fill out this form and we will be in touch within 48 hours. Alternatively, indicate interest in our general contact form below and we will reach out.
We are a single-use plastic free marketplace so we are OK with glass, aluminum, biodegradeable and compostable packaging. If your packaging is compostable or biodegradeable (or both) let us know the best way it can be composted (BPI facility or home or both). And if biodegradable, let us know if and how it might biodegrade in a landfill)
Unfortunately, we are a 100% single use plastic-free marketplace and we will stick with that. We are OK with reusable plastic, so if the package you sell your goods in is made of HDPE or PET, let us know and we might be able to work with you in our reusable program.
We are thinking of developing a grant program for brands that want to convert their plastic packaging into non-plastic. Let us know if you would be interested in the contact form below.
4800 Dahlia St.
Denver, CO 80216