Deodorant - Coastal Forests
Spanish Cypress, expensive Cedarwood with a subtle hint of Italian Bergamot. This scent is pure, crisp, elegant, rare, refined, memorable, works day or night… Like walking through a dewy forest in the morning sunlight. Smells like slightly woody notes of expensive cedar wood with a base note of freshly cut cypress, perfectly rounded off with a hint of mildly spicy Italian bergamot. PAPR’s deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, widely considered the gold-standard certification for wood that’s been sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a cornstarch membrane that’s biodegradable and we use soy based inks to print on our packaging.