Never Forget Me -window cling
An ode to the tattoo. Because a real tattoo, while nice, would be a bit much to serve as a reminder to remember your reusable bags. Our “never forget me” window cling is for the freest of spirits and/or the gnarliest of characters. Live to Ride. Ride to Live. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
The “Never Forget Me” window cling is a fun way to add reminders to your windows without any sticky residue, this cling is sure to inspire your inner rebel with a cause….planet earth!
So, here ya go…..a handy non-sticky, super clingy (but not in a bad way) window cling to serve as a reminder so you never, ever forget your reusable shopping bags again!
- Our static clings are designed to firmly hold to any glass surface without using adhesive.
- Our static clings are made from a premium white vinyl, and look great on any window. Both the printed side and reverse side will cling to glass, allowing you to apply your designs inside or outside.
- These clings do *not* leave behind any sticky residue because they use static to cling to your car window, not adhesive. Hooray for static!
- You can stick, peel, stick-again, peel, stick again over and over as many times as you would like. They do stay put when you stick them though, so don’t worry about this baby moving around despite it’s flexibility in the peel and stick process.
2.85” (W) x 5”(H)
- Obviously, we do not recommend adhering these stickers in a place that could obstruct your view from driving.
- We like to put them where your mechanic puts their sticker reminding you to get an oil change OR on the inside lefthand corner of drivers side window so you can see the sticker as you leave your car.
How to install:
- Simply remove the backing and stick onto your window and use your fingers to press out the air bubbles and smooth it out.
- While not necessary, if you want to go pro, you could use a plastic putty knife to get every little air bubble out so it is completely smooth up against the glass.